Behind every story of "self-made" success is a group of unsung heroes who cleared obstacles and created opportunities. We all need sponsors to open doors and mentors to open minds. In our careers, there are few things that matter more than knowing people who are willing to take a chance on us.
Adam Grant, Best Selling Author of Give and Take and the Originals and Wharton School Professor
Crescent Champions Club
The Crescent Champions Club nurtures deserving refugees or those who have experienced hardship in their life by pairing them up with influential leaders that mentor and guide their journey towards career success and leadership.
- Guidance on how to go about progressing in their careers
- Guidance about life choices
- Access to valuable networks and connections
Join as a Crescent Foundation Champion and help people that have experienced hardship by mentoring and guiding their journey towards success.
Are you a refugee or have experienced significant hardship?
The Crescent Champions Club offers exclusive access to the following privileges:
- Matches and connects you to the right Champions who are leaders in your field of interest, who take you ‘under their wings’ to mentor and guide your career development.
- Guides you step by step to develop your skills, brand, and understanding of the talent market to help you achieve the role you want through our support for Deakin University CREATE's highly acclaimed Graduate Career Clinics.
- Attend events with high-profile leaders of Australian industry and society.
DISCLAIMER: Application to Crescent Champions is currently restricted to individuals who are legally entitled to live in Australia either as a citizen, permanent resident or under an asylum seeker / refugee / temporary protection visa. If you do not qualify for any of those, please refrain from applying.
Want to contribute to nurturing a leader that takes Australia and the world forward?
Enrol as a Crescent Champion today!
DISCLAIMER: Application to be a Crescent Champion is currently restricted to individuals who have Australian experience and networks or hold Australian citizenship or permanent residency. If you do not qualify for either of those, please refrain from applying.
Crescent Foundation invest collective networks, resources and funds to mobilise support towards projects and initiatives that have a catalysing impact. We support initiatives in our four areas of focus: Education & Refugees, Helping the Homeless, Conservation of Islamic Art & Culture, Civics, Youth and Democracy
Crescent Champions Club is an initiative of Crescent Foundation with the support of Crescent Institute and Deakin University.
The Crescent Institute is among Australia's pre-eminent professional networking and thought leadership organisations. It establishes and nurtures connections among members as they gain insights on key issues from Australia's leading figures in a warm, but professional setting.
Supporting DEAKIN CREATE Career Clinics